Starwars roleplaying guild on the rp-pvp server, Lord Calypho.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sabyr_Archon Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabyr_Archon

PostSubject: Sabyr_Archon Application    Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Beatrice
Nationality: Italian
Where did you hear of Strikeforce Archon and what made you chose us as your guild?
I read about you on the public and offcial forum for the Guild recruitment on SWTOR.com.
I am actually looking for a guild with my agent, cause I find the roleplay the most entertaining part of a game.
What are your other characters on Lord Calypho?
Republic Side: Scoundrel, Vanguard.
Empire: Assassin,Bounty hunter(not yet out of lev zone), Sorcerer.
What is God-emoting?God emoting, at least for me, is when someone play an overpower character, not giving to others the occassion or attempt to answer a peculiar attack or resolve a IC duel; basically the disrespect for lore and other players gameplay, while emoting.
Give us an example of an emoted attack. Example as my I.A. would do: /e attempts to fire a blaster-rifle wave to the [target] aiming for the upper shoulder(I never aim or do anything to kill, if not discussed before). If successed it would cause ecc...

In-character information
IC Name:Sabyr Archon(note that the name was previousely picked, so is not related to the guild name. Is infact an old characetr brought from another mmo. Up to you accept it or not Smile ))
Class:Imperial Agent
Short character background:
In her early 30 Sabyr is a woman with strong charcater, with strong devotion for the Empire cause, even not totally understanding the way of the siths, far different from her military being. Spent many years under cover within a mercenary organization, once her false identity blew up, her superiors decided to abort the mission letting her without support. As skilled agent she needed to find her way out by herself but during the runaway attempt, her right calf being damaged and large part of her right side body would apear bruised.
Once back in the empire territories, and to her agent section, and not being able anymore to afford an undercover mission or field operations,Sabyr decided to put her effords in the medical research, becoming a skilled medical resource, still preserving a lethal training in the use of body and weapons.
Her nature is rather cold,but tending to let her anger sometimes overcome her logic.
Preferred IC contact for the in-game recruitment:Yes. normally playing during late night or afternoon. Not avaible on tuesday and weekends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel

PostSubject: Re: Sabyr_Archon Application    Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Very nice application all things considdered.
You have my approval. All you need is a second officers approval and we will proceed to contact you in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: Sabyr_Archon Application    Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabyr_Archon Application    

Back to top Go down

Sabyr_Archon Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top