Starwars roleplaying guild on the rp-pvp server, Lord Calypho.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitt'ven

PostSubject: Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Out of character information

Name:Adam

Nationality:British

Where did you hear of Strikeforce Archon and what made you chose us as your guild?
SWTOR official Forums, read the little paragraph you guys had wrote and i was immediately interested. RPing has always been a big part of MMO's for me and having a decent guild backing only makes it better.

What are your other characters on Lord Calypho?
I have a Sith Juggernaut named Ayorien.
As standard I usually keep my main endgame PvE character separate from my RP characters.

What is God-emoting?
For me, god-emoting is using the /e system to make it seem as though your characters have powers that they should, or using unbeatable powers to win IC duels, ie: “/e aims for the head, shoots and hits.”
Not giving other players a fair chance at anything.

Give us an example of an emoted attack.
/e rests her rifle on the edge of the railing, as she sights her target she breaths out slowly, her laser trails across the targets chest. She pulls the trigger.

In-character information

IC Name:
Kitt'ven Fellstar
Class:
Sniper
Short character background:
Kitt'ven was born as a standard “Imperial Child” on Droumnd Kaas. From a very early age she was subject the harsh laws of the planet.
She was drafted into the imperial military at the age of 18 and served as a guard upon many imperial starships. It wasn't until the age of 25 that she was subject to real action. While serving on board a supply ship that travelled through Republic space the ship was boarded and a deadly fire fight broke out. In the midst of the chaos Kitt'ven was rendered unconscious and badly wounded.
Kitt awoke in an imperial medical centre a few days later to hear that she had been rescued by a passing Imperial intelligence craft. Since then she decided that she would stop standing around waiting for the trouble to come to her, but to hide in the shadows and deal the first blow, leaving the ranks of the imperial military and becoming a freelance killer.
A woman of harsh choices and a determined nature, she isn't one to be taken lightly.

Preferred IC contact for the in-game recruitment:
Due to the fact that Kitt'ven is a freelancer, delivery of some kind of Holo or Datapad to her quarters in the nexus cantina are fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 pm

I like the application to be fair ^^ Its a bit sad that you are a freelancer but the app is good and who knows, maybe we are very presuasive, it is allowed to hope^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel

PostSubject: Re: Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:19 pm

I do enjoy the application. As Zerena said, you're a freelancer, leaving the army to now get in an Imperial military strikeforce. Hrm. IC convincing will happen!

Approve. Feel free to contact myself or Zerena to proceed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitt'ven

PostSubject: Re: Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Excellent, i look forward to seeing you all in game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application   

Back to top Go down

Kitt'Ven Fellstar Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top