Starwars roleplaying guild on the rp-pvp server, Lord Calypho.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerena

PostSubject: The im,poster, red haired unknown woman.    Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 pm

For quite some time now I Lord Zerena have noticed and felt another Sith "toying" with me. In short I have its presence, its aim, then it shutting down when I drew close to finding the source. The target of hatred seems to be our Captain Nathaniel Viendral.

At the 21st of the first month, while someone had meddled with my ships engine, someone had also, in this case the woman with red hair, broken into Nathaniels ship, caused it too almost crash. Dressed up like me.

Surveilence footages from the hangar proves I was not in both hangars at the same time. In addtion to this the woman has also pretended to be me and sent one of our crew out to gather information on Darth Sokar, the crew member was caught. She was spared but this could easily have lead to an act of war.

All crew is adviced caution, keep your eyes open for this woman, report if seen or assumed seen but do not engage unless needed. Also keep in mind all orders to those non sith, comes from the Captain and is only to be taken from the Captain, if not then double check any order with him directly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 09.00 3/02/12

The ship Strikeforce Archon wanted information about docked here thirty minutes ago. We have taken initiative and sent four people to keep an eye on the ship and its people. Will inform further should it seem needed.

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 11.00 3/2/12

A woman and three men left the ship, heading towards the main city. Scouts following.

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 15.00 3/2/12

We lost track of the woman and the three men, they all seem to have vanished. Men returned here to wait for their return.

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 21.00 3/2/12

The woman and the three men arrived, bringing large crates. Luggage or some kind of shipment, who knows. But ten minutes after they took off an explosion was seen. Searching team sent out.

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 01.00 4/2/12

The ship is entirely wrecked, remains of what appears to be by tests and scans one female, two men have been found. Nothing out of the ordinary was found among the few things we could actually identify what was.

Last edited by Zerena on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Report sent from Alderaan spaceport to Strikeforce Archon’s main database at 10.00 4/02/12

After some heavy research and a lot of men sent out, we have been informed of this:

A woman and three men apparently attempted to breach through the security system to enter one of the noble’s houses. They were fought back and fled. The noble in question seemed to have taken a great scare due to this and have vacated the house, headed off to a more secure location unwilling to return despite the information about the explosion. There is nothing else we can aid with in this matter. For what ever reason this was of worth to know, it is in your hands from here. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Captain Nathaniel Viendral.

We have monitored the ships leaving Alderaan for a long while now, without much use. We can not guarantee that the woman has not left Alderaan, several times during today our heat scanners have sounded the alarms. We did our outmost to check each ship in all places, but found nothing. This could be a technological issue, but we do fear it is possible your "woman" have left Alderaan in the middle of all of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

If she has, the ships taking off during this period have been travelling to:

Balmorra, hangar 109W
Balmorra, hangar 19D
Balmorra, hangar 21N.
Balmorra, hangar 34 C.

Hoth, hangar 567-21B
Hoth, hangar 43-K
Hoth, hangar 269-BC

Dromund Kaas, 345-D
Dromund Kaas, 23T
Dromund Kaas, 259L
Dromund Kaas, 239-DD
Dromund Kaas, 507-TA

Nar Shaddaa x amount of hangars:
54 B
567 P
21-AD
456BN
789LO
44FO
489 WL

Hutta
1B
5H
23-OP

The Imperial Fleet:
508B
456HJ
324 KD
23 AW
290 CO
567 AD
01 DD
345-GF
349-80 KL

We do believe that is all the dockings, of all ship leaving during this time. We have checked with all of them, none of them claims to have any knowledge of said woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerena

PostSubject: Re: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:25 pm

(( Nathaniel, you need to make a short conclusion report on what as happened after this. Place it up here and delete this post ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan   

Back to top Go down

[R] Incoming messages from the spacestation on Alderaan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikeforce Archon :: Ic reports - correspondance - events-
Jump to: